Sonntag, 20. März 2011

~The art of vintage and burlesque~

Hello!

Today´s topic is vintage fashion!
I really like the womans fashion from the 20s up to the 50s, the elegant chic style from these decades are really inspiring for my own fashion style. 
So, I´m always searching for some accesoires or clothes on fleamarkets, in second hand shops or vintage stores.
I´m so happy if I find something new!

Another thing, I really love, is the art of burlesque and especially Dita Von Teese.
This woman is so pretty, elegant and the one and only person who´s still dressed like a woman from the 40s!

In the march issue of the german InStyle magazine, there were a really good article of her, her life and her house.

 Here are some pictures:
 



I love how she lives, I would definitely live like her, too.

Moreover, I searched for some beautiful pictures of her in the internet and I found some very pretty ones:


I´m so glad that I found those last pictures of her. What a beautiful outfit and what a special shooting, I had never seen her like this before!


Dita von Teese is one of the most beautiful women on earth  because she´s the only one who can be dressed like a lady from the past decades all the time.
She´s one of my favourite fashion and style ideals because she always had and will have a special appreciation for fashion and styling.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!