Dienstag, 26. April 2011

Fleamarket & Easter Haul

Hello everyone!

Today I´m going to show you the beautiful things I got from the fleamarket in my little city on Saturday.
This time, the fleamarket was "really" big and there were a lot of booths which sold jewelry, clothes and shoes!
Often, there are only booths which sell little things and bits and bobs.


 I got this beautiful golden necklace for Easter from my mum and I really love it! 
I bought the fitting bracelet today in Offenburg.

I got this cute black and golden belt from Tally Weijl for only 3 Euro!

 This elegant crocodile clutch/ shoulderbag is from the fleamarket. I got it for only 3 Euro although this bag is real leather like the vendor said!

 This elegant 60s necklace is from the fleamarket too and it also cost 3 Euro.

 Those cute sunglasses were the biggest bargain that day because they had only cost 1 Euro!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!