Montag, 11. April 2011

OOTD & FOTD 11/04/2011

Hello!

Today was a boring schoolday, so it´s good that I always have school not until 11 o´clock!
I decided to take some photos of my outfit and my make up today
because this day is so beautiful and sunny!
What a pity that tomorrow, the weather won´t be that good anymore.
I hope that the sunny weather will stay soon, so that everybody can relax in the parks or on their balconies, like I always do :)



Make up:

Foundation/Eyebrowpencil/Mascara: see previous posts
Eyeshadow: Manhattan Collection Eyeshadow , Sweet Mandarine
Lipstick: P2 Pure Color, Nathan Road



Outfit:

Shirt: Jennyfer (France)
Black Shirt (beneath): New Yorker
Lacy Biker Jacket: H&M
Chino Pants with Belt: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Sunglasses: H&M
Accesoires: H&M, Second Hand, from my grandma



Now, I have to go to my maths private lessons...
Wish me good luck!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!