Samstag, 2. April 2011

Second Hand Fashion and Accesoires

Hi there!

There are just a few days left until I have my birthday!
I look forward to this day because this year I haven´t wished for anything special, so I´m really excited what I´m going to get!

Today, I want to show you a few of my vintage and second hand pieces I got from different shops or from my grandma.
I really love vintage and second hand things and I´m always glad to buy something new.

One of my favourites are silk cloths.
I think they look beautiful on a lot of outfits and they give them a special charm.

above: Second Hand Shop. Paris
left/right: Second Hand Shop, Freiburg


big wool scarf: Second Hand Shop


And now, some things I got from my grandma who lives in France. She gave me the beautiful brown leather bag a few months ago, and I really like it. The right bag is from this Second Hand Shop in Freiburg where I got some of my silk cloths.


And here are some of my jewellery. I got a lot of them from my grandma, too and I´m so glad that she gave this all to me.


I´m especially happy about the big cameo brooch and about the antique pocket clock I got from her.
There are also some golden rings and an old pearl necklace that she gave to me.
I got the little golden cameo brooch from a little Second Hand Shop in Offenburg and the golden clip earrings are from my other grandma.


Yesterday, I also went to that Second Hand Shop in Freiburg which I really like. They have a lot of different clothes, shoes and accesoires from the 60s up to the 90s.
There I found a beautiful rose coloured dress which I really like. I got that dress for only 8 euro!



Hope you´d enjoyed that blog entry!

1 Kommentar:

  1. OMG! The dress looks so sweet! YOu have to show me this shop next friday! *_*

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!