Mittwoch, 25. Mai 2011

Gypsy Inspired OOTD 25/05/2011

Hello everyone!

Today, I wear my long Gypsy inspired skirt for the first time. It´s really confortable and I really love it.
 It´s such a perfect day today, so I thought I take the pictures behind our house.
There I also took photos of the cute little baby pigeons who have their nest in a tree in our garden. Those babies are from the carrier pigeon I told you almost a month ago.


Shirt: H&M
Long Skirt: Second Hand
Shoes: H&M
Clutch Bag: Fleamarket
Necklace: Fleamarket
Ring: H&M






such cute and beautiful baby pigeons!


Today, I hadn´t any school but I anyway had to go there because of the oral final exams in my secondary school. I did something like catering for the oldr students.
After my catering at 10 o´ clock, I went with my mum to Deichmann to look for some new shoes. There I found some wonderful plateau sandals in black with an wood inspired heel. They are so confortable even if they have alomst 10 cm.


At 4 PM, I will go to cinema to watch the new "Pirates of the Carribean" in 3D. I´m really excited because it will be the first film in cinema I will see in 3D!

Bye, have a nice day!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!