Samstag, 27. August 2011

Hamburg Impressions, OOTD, Shopping Haul...

Hi there!

I´m back from Hamburg! It was a great week there!

First, our hotel was amazing! It´s called "Le Royal Meridien" and is the only one in Hamburg which has 5 stars plus. Our room was very stylish and had amazing lightning behind the bed, also in the whole hotel, you could find a lot of modern art. The restaurant, in which we ate breakfast in the morning, was placed directly in front of the Alster River, so you could have a perfect view over Hamburg even in the morning after waking up!

I also took some photos of our hotel room and the view outside.



Awesome bath tub in our room. I love mint!


Great lightning behind our bed!


View out of our hotel room.

Hotel Entrance

We saw a lot of interesting places there, for example the huge harbour, the "Außen"- and "Binnenalster" and some other places to hang out. I took a lot of photos, so I show you the best ones.



Here, we started our harbour tour!








Crazy buildings, right?








Now, I´m gonna show you my shopping findings I found in several stores like H&M, Monki, Mango but also in Vintage stores.


Before I went to Hamburg, I bought the last LE Catrice Nailpolish "650 Goldfinger". It had cost only 3€ and this evening, I will paint my nails with it.

The first shop I went in Hamburg was the Monki store in the main shopping street "Mönckebergstraße". It wasn´t allowed to take photos inside, so I took one outside. You can see the bright and colourful interior anyway.

First, I bought a simple light shirt with 3/4 arms. I love the greenish blue colour and it matches perfectly to my recent haircolor. It had cost 10€.

 This shirt is simple but I love it! It´s a mix between a t-shirt and a tanktop and I like the print on it which says that "this isn´t a dress". The shirt had cost 15€.


I got this goldish beige slim pants in a Mango store. They got the perfect fit for me and are very comfortable. They had only cost 20€.

The second evening, we ate in a local pizzeria and after our dinner, I found a little asia shop. There I bought two flavours of Pocky which is a japanese candy and a little bag of dried mango. I also found a hand and body soap with rose smell which had only cost 80ct!

The next to last day, we went to the vintage store I searched for in the internet before our trip. It´s called "Espace Killiwatch" and is one of the best Vintage/Second Hand Shops in Hamburg. The shop was really difficult to find in the bsaement of the high-end departement store "Galleria". I spend almost 2 hours in this shop because they had sooo much clothes, cloths, bag, shoes and accesoires.


There, I bought this beautiful vintage handbag in crocodile leather optics. I have a lot of different leather handbags but I did´nt own one in such a beige caramel colour. I simply love this bag! It had cost 25€.



I certainly bought a new "Hermès- inspired" cloth there, too. You know that I have several ones in a lot of differtent colours but I never had one in this beautiful golden colours. I paid 15€ for this.


Last but not least, I went to H&M to buy this awesome headband which is perfect for cold and windy winterdays. It matched perfectly to my haircolour and I like its material. It had cost 6€.


After shopping, we went to Starbucks to relax a little bit. I had a Mango-Passionfruit Frappuccino and a big chocolat cookie. Delicious!

The last day, just before we left by train, I found another Vintage/Second Hand Shop near the city. It was an amzing shop but I didn´t had enough time to look trough all their clothes but I took some photos.




This jacket is simply amazing but so heavy, almost 2 kg, I would say and had cost 60€. If it was cheaper, maybe I had bought it.

On this big shopping day, I wore my new Promod shirt I got in Sale for 7€, so I made a OOTD in front of our hotel.


Lace Biker Jacket: H&M
Shirt: Promod
Chino Pants: H&M
Shoes: Deichmann
Bag: Longchamp
Accesoires: H&M, No brand, Vintage




Hope you´d enjoyed my impressions of Hamburg! I really loved this 4 days there and I hope I can go there again!

Have a nice day! Bye!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!