Montag, 22. August 2011

Let´s Go to Hamburg!

Hi guys!

I´m back with a little announcement! 
Tomorrow at 5 o´clock, I´ll start my little trip to Hamburg with my mum and my brother. We arrive there at 12 o´clock, so it´s a really long train trip. We drive first class with the ICE, so it´s very comfortable!
We spend 4 days there, so I´m back on Friday.

There, we will make a city sightseeing tour by bus and by boat, visit museums and go shopping.
Of course, I will go to the Monki store I told you some weeks ago and I will search some Vintage/Second Hand Shops in Hamburg.

Now, I will finish to pack my suitcase and I hope that I don´t forget anything!

See you soon! Have a nice week!~

P.S As soon as I´m back, I will show you my shopping findings and give you some impressions from Hamburg!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!