Mittwoch, 7. September 2011

Ceci N´est Pas Une Robe! - OOTD 07/09/2011 Strasbourg Haul

Hello everyone!

Today, I went to Strasbourg to go shopping with my mum.
It was a nice but a little exhaustig because after driving by bus and then by tram, we walked several hours from shop to shop! 
I found some great items which I´m gonna to show you after my todays outfit!
I wore my new beloved Monki shirt I got in Hamburg. The print on it says: "That´s not a dress." It´s funny, isn´t it?
  

Blazer: Thrifted Mango
Shirt: Monki
Pants: H&M
Winter Wedges: New Look
Leather Bag: Second Hand

 



I got those beautiful earrings in a Bershka Shop in the big shopping center "Rivetoile". I never went to this shop before but now I´m glad to have this cool 5€ earrings.


Yes, I got a new handbag, too! I know that I have bought a lot second hand/vintage bags in the last months, but I couldn´t resist! *laugh* It´s from my favorite second hand shop in Strasbourg and had only cost 5€ like all their bags!


And last but not least, a cute winter dress from H&M. It´s made of a thick T-Shirt material, so it´s perfect for cold winter days on which you can wear thick knitted tights, beautiful cloths and booties. This dress had cost 20€ which is a great price, I think!



Hope you´d enjoyed my little Strasbourg Haul! Have a great time! Bye!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!