Sonntag, 4. September 2011

Nothing special to tell you...

Hi guys!

I hadn´t something special to tell you or to show you , so I havn´t wrote a new blogpost yet.
The last week, I traveled around Baden-Württemberg with my boyfriend. We visited Karlsruhe, Stuttgart and Freiburg. We had a great time there!
In each city, we tried their Bubble Tea, the famous "milkshake" from Asia I told you some time ago. But nowhere, the BBT was that delicious as in Freiburg!

I spend this weekend with my brother and my dad, we went walking on Saturday and visited the "Musée de l’Œuvre Notre-Dame" a Strasbourg on Sunday.

Tomorrow, I will go to Offenburg to eat lunch in a delicious China Restaurant there and to go shopping. Hope I´ll find something nice to show you then!


Have a nice evening! Bye!~

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!