Freitag, 4. November 2011

FOTD 04/11/2011

Hi everyone!

Today, I chose a simple romantic eye make-up, combined with my brown circle lenses. I really loved the result, so I show you some pictures. I also wore my new horse-printed blouse and my awesome ring from H&M. Hope you´ll like it!





Catrice Eyeshadow: "100 Welcome to Miami Peach" / "400 My First Copperware Party" 
Essence Eyeliner Pen
Essence Multi Action Mascara

Essence Lipstick "52 In the Nude"


During reading "Antéchrista" by Amélie Nothomb for my French class, I noticed that my current nailpolish colour matches perfectly to the colours of my ring. I looove it! It´s the nailpolish from "Rival de Loop" called "52".


Have a nice evening! Bye!~

1 Kommentar:

  1. loving the horse print blouse. i recently got a vintage jumper with horses and trumpets on it that i cant wait to wear. just haven't found the right dress to pair it with, something Lacey and whimsical i guess. xx scisi xx

    AntwortenLöschen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!