Sonntag, 27. November 2011

OOTD 25/11/2011 and Some Other Things!

Hello everyone!

Today, I have a new OOTD for you! I wore it on Friday but I havn´t found time yet to post it.
I wore my new comfortable poncho cardigan from H&M. I got it for 5€ in sale instead of 30€!

Black Poncho: H&M
Horse Blouse: H&M
Black Pants: H&M
Brick Red Booties: H&M
Accesoires: H&M, New Yorker, Second Hand




Yesterday, I bought this beautiful top coat with a lot of golden glitter in it. It´s so cool, I think and perfect for christmas of new year!
I got the golden leaf brooch today on a little christmas market. I paid 1€ for it!


This week, I also bought this mauve coloured midi skirt from H&M. I really like the colour and its fit but I don´t know yet which of my shoes match with it?!




Have a nice evening and tomorrow a good start into the new week!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!