Montag, 12. Dezember 2011

I´m Back with an itsy-bitsy Haul!

Hello everyone!

Without posting a blog entry for days, I´m now back with a tiny Haul.
This day, my grandmother came from France and gave me a little present, like she often does. There are often some old clothes or jewellery she wore when she was a young woman. I always like her little treasures and also today.
She brought me a completely golden Lurex top with little bottoms on the back! I love it and it´s perfect for all the celecration days which are going to be in the next couple of weeks, like Christmas or New Years Eve.
Today, I also went to town after school to buy some new beauty products. They are for sensible and dry skin, so they´re perfect for the cold season. The products smell so fresh and rich and I expect that they will be great for my skin. Each product had only cost 1€ which is a real bargain!


  
 This week is the last stressful school week before winter holidays. Tomorrow and on Tuesday, I will write class tests and on Wednesday and Friday, I will see two plays in Baden-Baden. I will go there by car with my class and I know that it will be an exausting little trip. In spite of, I´m looking forward to this evenings because I normally like plays or operas.
On Sunday, my friend Renée and I, we will see "Der Nussknacker" ("The Nutcracker") by Tschaikowsky. I never see an original Russian ballet before and I know that it will be awesome!
 Have a great week and an awesome pre-Christmas period!
Love, Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!