Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Collective Haul~

Hello everyone!

Today, my promised collective haul!

I bought this things in the last few weeks and I hope you´ll like my purchases and bargains!


First, I got this awesome floral patterned blouse from New Look I showed you yesterday in my OOTD. It was reduced from 30€ to 12€, so it was a great bargain! Love the transparent look!


Me and my best friend, we also went to to Kiko. There, I bought this awesome lipstick. I love this beautiful berry pinkish red. It´s a perfect spring/summer colour! It´s "389, creamy" and I paid 3€ for it!

I also got this awesome nailpolish there. This colour is just amazing! I love the metallic turquoise greenish shimmer! The wearing comfort is awesome and the colour lasts quite well. I paid 4€.


I also went to "Lush" to buy my beloved "Honey I washed the Kids"- soap again. It´s the best soap ever and the honey/caramel smell is so amazing. I exactly paid 6€ for my piece.



Yesterday, I bought this awesome book! It´s about advertising, magazine covers and postcards which deal with the subject "surfing" in the past decades. I only paid 1€ for it! Here I have some interesting snap shots for you!









Love, Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!