Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2012

OOTD 11.01.2012 & Some Beauty Stuff

Hello everyone!

I have a quite busy week right now! Yesterday a classtest, today and tomorrow! Tomorrow, I will write a 4 - hour German exam! Hope that everything works well...

Today, I post a new OOTD. It´s super cold outside, like 4°C, I think! I wore my secondhand faux wild leather blouse, it really keeps you warm!

In the afternoon, I also went to a drugstore to buy a camouflage and a new transparent powder. I never tried a camouflage concealer before, but I´ve watched some great reviewes about the "alverde Camouflage". The transparent powder is from "Manhattan" and I already used it for several times. It´s just amazing and bright enough for my skin!


Faux Wild Leather Blouse: Secondhand
Leopard Shirt: H&M
Camel Shorts: H&M
Platform Brogues: Deichmann 
Leather Bag: Secondhand
Necklace: Fleamarket



Manhattan Soft Compact Powder "0 transparent"  -  3.25€


alverde Camouflage "001 sand"  -  3.45€


Hope you´d liked my quick post for today!
Love , Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!