Sonntag, 26. Februar 2012

Book Review: "Vintage Fashion - Collecting and Wearing Designer Classics 1900-1990"

 Hello everyone!

Recently, I´m really busy with learning for my "A levels"! I´m so excited because they will start in only a month! I hope evrything will be fine!

Today, I have a little book review for you! I actually also wanted to show you another book and a DVD but I havn´t received them yet. I ordered them on the internet and there are some delivery problems.

The book I´m going present is about the fashion and the styles from the past century, from 1900 to 1990.
The pictures and the illustrations show typical shapes, colours, fabrics or pattern from each decade. The annexed texts explain each chapter very detailed and articulately.

 I took some pictures from the interior to show you some details!










The last thing I´m going to show you is this awesome nailpolish! I bought it from the new Catrice collection and it´s called "Genious In The Bottle". It´s a mixture between gold, green and blue and this changing colour reminds me a lot of the Chanel "531 Peridot" from their latest make-up collection! This one is much cheaper (around 3€) and looks exactly like the Chanel one, I think!


Hope you´d liked this review and I wish you all a great start into the new week!
Love, Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!