Samstag, 14. April 2012

OOTD/Haul 14/04/2012

Hello everyone!

Today I have a little OOTD including a haul for you!

I just wore things, I bought like a few days ago and I´m also gonna to show you a thrift find of today and my "Litas" I got from nelly.de!


Gold x Caramel Blazer: H&M
Ethno Printed Blouse: thrifted
Jeans: H&M
Platforms: Deichmann
Bag: thrifted



Necklace: fleamarket
Belt: thrifted

Today, my last birthday present arrived! I ordered my Jeffrey Campbell "Lita"- look-alikes that day and I loooove them! They fit quite well and the colour is awesome. They are really confortable althoug they have a 13 cm heel! I got them for 40€ (54€) because I had a 25%- off coupon!


Today, I went to my local thrift store to find some new pieces. I only found this blouse but I like it. The colours are great and I only had to pay 3.50€!


Hope you´d enjoyed thi little post!
Have a great weekend! Bye!
Love, Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!