Samstag, 26. Mai 2012

OOTD and some little purchases!

Hello everyone!

Today, I have a OOTD for you again!

It´s a beautiful weather outside today, so I decided to wear my blowy rose dress with some platform sandals.

I ordered an awesome golden cuff bracelet on ebay and bought some new gorgeous shell earrings at H&M!

Hope you´ll like the outfit, too!


Rose Dress: H&M
Platform Sandals: H&M
Belt: thrifted
Bag: thrifted


Shell Earrings: H&M
Watch: vintage

Nailpolish: Catrice "840 Genius In The Bottle"


Golden Cuff: ebay (Mango)


Finally, I got the results of my exams and I´m pretty satisfied with it! I don´t get an 1,x degrée but a 2,x :)
In two weeks, one oral exam in Geographie finalizes the exams!


Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!