Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012

Autumn Collective Haul and a Furniture Tip

Hello everyone!

I´m back with a little collective haul!
It´s autumn already! I love this season with all its beautiful colours!

Last weekend I went to Strasbourg to go shopping and I found some cool things. I also bought some stuff at ebay and got some vintage pieces, too!



Today, I went to a fleamarket. In a big box with a lot of jewellery, I found this nice chunky choker like necklace. I love the combination of gold and that beautful coral. I only paid 1€!



In France, I went to Zara and found this awesome coat! I love its fit and its elegant design. It was kind of expensive, I paid 130€, but it´s totally worth it.


I also went to Kiko which is an italian make-up brand. There, I found this awesome nude colour with a apricot touch. I paid 2.50€!


This nailpolish is really awesome! It´s a black colour with tiny lilac sprinkles in it. Absolutely awesome for autumn/winter for only 1€!


On ebay, I found this awesome chunky vintage belt from England! I got it for only 14€ including shipping. I had to bring it to a cobbler who made some more holes in it, so it fit me perfectly.


I also got two maxi skirts from an ebay shop in China. The black one was about 5€ and I got the red one for around 7€. They are slightly different as I wanted them to be, but after I washed and ironed them, they are good to go. 



As furniture tip, I want to show you my new couch I got from Ikea. I love its simple but stylish design! I decorated it with some vintage pillows I got at a thrift store!


Hope you´ll all have a great weekend and a great beginning of next week!

Love, Julia.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!