Mittwoch, 31. Oktober 2012

Brand Watch: innisfree

Hello everyone!

I´m finally back with a little review on a innisfree nailpolish I got during my Korea trip in summer.

The innisfree shops can be compared to "The Body Shop" which we have here. All the products that they are selling, are on natural and organic bases.

So, also the nail polishes are all natural and without chemical essences.

I bought a petrol blue one, because the colour is such a unique and trendy one for fall.
Their nail polishes are really cheap as well, so I paid around 2€ for it!
Normally, nail polish smells really weird, but not that one. It got a pleasant fruity smell which I also really like!






P.S. Have a nice day and awesome Halloween!


Julia.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!