Samstag, 29. Dezember 2012

OOTD 29/12/2012 - Denim x Leopard

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4093494/?claim=suzusqn2uaa">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a wonderfull Christmas time!

Now, I´m gonna to show you my outfit for today!
It isn´t that cold outside, so I can wear something I would normally wear for spring!

Hope you enjoy it !


Denim Shirt: C&A
Animal Printed Skirt: H&M
Black Boots: attagirl, Japan
Leather Bag: thrifted


Baby Blue Necklace: thrifted
Golden Rings: thrifted


My next post will be a collective haul with things I bought a few weeks ago, but there also will be some Christmas presents I got to show you! So stay tuned!

Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!