I tried a new muffin recipe for the first time today and in this post I´m going to show you step by step how you can achieve these delicious Banana-Chocolate-Hazelnut Muffins!
For ingredients you need:
1/2 packet of vanilla sugar
2 TS backing powder
2 TS cocoa
30g chopped hazelnuts
2 ripe bananas
For the topping:
12 dried banana slices
1. Mix margarine, sugar, vanilla sugar and eggs until you get a foamy texture.
2. Sieve the flour, baking soda and cocoa into the mixture, add the hazelnuts and stir all together.
3. Squash the bananas with a fork until you get a smooth mash with some bits in it. Mix it under your dough.
4. Put the dough into your muffin baking pan and let the muffins bake for about 35min on 180°C.
5. Let them cool down and melt the chocolate.
6. Garnish the muffins with the chocolate and 1 slice dried banana.
7. Enjoy your delicious Banana-Chocolate-Hazelnut Muffins with a cup of your favourite tea!