Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013

Haul!~

Hello everyone!

As promised, I will show you my recent shopping findings today!

I found some really nice and effordable items which are great for summer but also for the upcoming fall/winter season!


First, I went to H&M as usual and I found this great patterned light-weight blazer jacket. The colours will be great for fall and winter and I love to wear it then. I paid €10 instead of €35!


I searched for such a cropped top for a while and at H&M I found this black and white striped one for only €8. Can´t wait to wear this with some high-waisted shorts. 


I love maxi skirts and H&M always has some nice ones such as this olive coloured skirt. It has a really nice fit and is light-weighted, so it´s great for summer. 


Above knuckle rings are a big trend right now and some of them are quite pricy. I got this bunch of rings at H&M for only €5. I like to wear them with other delicate golden rings or just on their own.


I havn´t been to a thrift shop for quite a while but last time I went there, I found this awesome black leather belt with this gorgeous buckle. In some way, it reminds me of the "Collier de chiens"-belts by Hèrmes. I only paid €1.


 I want to dye my hair soon, so I bought the syoss hair colour in "Honey blond". I´m really excited to try it out for the first time and I hope the results are just as amazing as on the packaging.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!