Mittwoch, 21. August 2013

Amsterdam HAUL!~

Hello everyone!

As promised, I will show you the shopping items I purchased during my trip to Amsterdam.

Amsterdam is crowded with fashion, shoes, accessory and shoe stores, so when you visit the city, you really have to schedule to go to the most interesting stores on the main shopping streets. If you are a sucker for vintage boutiques or thrift stops, you will also find a lot of such stores with reasonable prices.

I went to a lot of known shops like H&M or Monki, but I also found some nice and unique things in local boutiques!
                                                                 

In the Monki store on Kalverstraat, a main shopping street for younger people, I found this short sleeved shirt with an awesome pattern. The colours will be great in the fall/winter season, so I´m really excited to wear this shirt tucked into a maxi skirt for example. I got it for 15€.


School starts in September, so I needed a light-weight bag with a lot of space. At Monki, I bought this beige tote bag with a cute cat print on it. I love cats and I thought that this bag will go with everything casual. I paid 8€ for that.


At H&M, I saw this crazy patterned t-shirt and I just had to buy it. I got it reduced to 5€, so I made a great bargain.


At a local boutique I bought this navy blue maxi skirt. I really like the material and its fit. This colour is on trend for the upcoming season, so I will find a lot of shirts that will match  this skirt. I only paid 10€!



In the same store, I bought this delicate apricot bracelet with a golden infinity symbol. It was 3€.


In a boutique at Magna Plaza, a shopping mall in a historical building near the city centre, I bought these big unique golden earrings. Because of the grey coloured gemstone, they match to a lot of clothes. I got them for 20€.


In a store called WE Fashion, I bought this chunky golden ring with a mint coloured gemstone. The reduction from 8€ to 2€ makes this ring to a great bargain.



In the same store, I bought this golden chain bracelet. I´ve always searched for a small one like this, so I was happy that I found this for 7€. Because of its small size, it´s perfect for stacking with other bracelets.


                                                                 


...and last but not least, I also found a pair of shoes on my Strasbourg visit today. They are from Zara. I am really happy that I found those awesome cobalt blue heels with a real wooden sole. There was no price tag on it but I got this last pair on sale for only 20€!



Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!