Freitag, 23. August 2013

Treasure Find: Chanel Sunglasses

Hello everyone!

Yesterday, I went to a high-end second hand boutique without guessing what I will find there. 

This boutique mostly sells vintage designer clothing, accesories and shoes from worldwide known brands like Hermés, Gucci, Dolce&Gabbana or Chanel, but there are also German brands like Hugo Boss, Jil Sander or Schuhmacher. When I´m visiting this city, I always go there to rummage through all the things.

I was about to leave the store as a blue box caught my eye. Inside the box were big round-edged havanna coloured Chanel sunglasses!

I tried them on and I just loved them. First, I didn´t know if 
I´m about to buy them because I own that much sunglasses, but these Chanel ones were in magnificent condition and the price tag only said 65€! Chanel sunglasses are often retailed up to 500$...






Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!