Donnerstag, 5. Februar 2015

Outfit For Tomorrow - 06/02/2015

Hallo!

Da auch hier langsam aber sicher die Kälte angekommen ist, muss meine geliebte Rock-Strumpfhosen-Kombi leider weichen und dicke Jeans müssen her!

Dazu ein warmer Pullover, ein kuschliger Schal und mein Oversize-Mantel und das winterliche Outfit ist perfekt!

-

Hello!

It´s getting colder and colder here, so I had to change my skirt-tights-combo into some thicker jeans!

I combined a cozy sweater, a soft scarf and my oversize coat to create a winter look which keeps me snugly warm!



Sweater: Ebay Shop
High-Waisted-Jeans: H&M
(Boots: H&M - same as in last outfit)


Loop Earrings: Gift
Rings: H&M
Watch: Vintage


Oversize-Coat: H&M
Scarf: Esprit
(Bag: Plum - same as in last outfit)


Julia ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Vielen Dank für euren Kommentar! // Thank you for your comment!